Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Help: Desplaying SMTP data

From: "goitom kahsay" <goitom.mit2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 10:34:01 +0300
Hi all,

I want to extract  the SMTP values (From,To,Subject and Date) from the SMTP dissector  to the analyze menu in a new dialog.

 Is it possible to extract thsese values from the dissector? If not please recommend me the best area from where to extract these values.

Extracting these values hinders me from completing my work . So please share what you know about this area.

 Any idea is most appriciated .

with best regards.

--
Benice2all