Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Help: How to add files to Wireshark

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 11:08:57 +0200
Well, you can always 'make distclean' first but that requires you to have all relevant development tools as well. Shouldn't be a problem though.

Thanx,
Jaap

goitom kahsay wrote:
Hi ,

Thank you alot for ur help. And i am using linux.

I run the commands but it does not compile the new file added to the GTK folder.

thank you.
with best regards