Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Background colors in Follow TCP Stream

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 00:14:18 +0200
Hi.

When using different background colors in Follow TCP Stream the configured color is not used on the whole line, only where it is text. It would be much nicer to have the background color all the way to the right, easier to follow when scrolling.

Does anyone know if this is possible without a ugly hack?

--
Stig Bjørlykke