Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] RTP Player annoyance

From: Peter Fuller <randomkodemonkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 21:54:39 +0100

Gentle developers,

I believe the new RTP Player placement has been discussed in the mailing list in the past. I'm not sure anyone has noticed, but the ability to type in the selection list on the left hand side is quite a nice feature. However, I can no longer type 'r' t' 'p' and go right to the RTP protocol preference settings. I always go to the RTP Player section. If it plays a role in your design decisions as to what future placement the RTP Player preferences will have, I would like to say that it is a bit of an annoyance having it 'in the way'.

A thousand thank yous for your efforts,

rkm