Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] SMTP : Copying Data into a file

From: "Auvray Julien" <juauvray@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 10:31:16 +0200

Hello everybody !!

First Thanks to Jaap and Sake who help me to set up my environment on Windows.

Now, I would like to have some advices to complete my work.

I have to copy all the data transferred into a mail (SMTP) into a file.

I don’t think I have to implement a new dissector because SMTP one already exist, no?

So I think I have to complete the existing one and add a method to create a file and copy the data in. Am I in the right way to do that job?

So where is defined smtp dissector?

Thanks for any help!

Julien