Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] adns patches not included in buildbot src builds

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 13:13:54 +0200
Hi All,

I'm taking my first steps into building Wireshark on windows.
Unfortunately I did run into some troubles. First the flex version of
cygwin prevented me to use the 1.0.0 source tarball. Secondly
the src tarballs created by the buildbot don't seem to include
the patches to adns (adns_dll.dep and adns_dll.rc). I copied
them from SVN and that seems to work.

Can someone point me in the direction on how to change the build
process so that these files will be included in future tarballs?

Of course if someone wants to fix this himself, no problem with
that either, then I'll pick the knowledge up from the commit :-)

Cheers,
   Sake