Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 25170: /trunk/ /trunk/: config.h.win

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:36:06 -0400
etxrab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=25170

User: etxrab
Date: 2008/04/24 11:42 PM

Log:
 Flex (v 2.5.35) uses this symbol to "exclude" unistd.h

Directory: /trunk/
  Changes    Path              Action
  +5 -0      config.h.win32    Modified

Unfortunately this only works for some of the lex files.

I've fixed the others as described in the bug #2493 comments.

I haven't yet committed the changes for this bug because there is still other generated code causing compiler warnings (eg: 'signed/unsigned mismatch'; I'm working through these and hope to commit everything today.