Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Commanding the buildbot

From: "Jaap Keuter" <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:52:21 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

Would it be possible to restore the functionality by which you can
(re-)start the build on a builder? One of the builds (Win32) failed (slave
lost) and there is no way to get it to try again before any new checkin
kicks off a new build. There used to be a button for that on the status
page. (Or we could have the buildbot talk though
irc.freenode.net:#wireshark).

Thanx,
Jaap