Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] how do you get SDP dissector info to use it with a new disse

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:24:31 +0200
I do not understand what you want to do.

If all you want is to get RTP's media dissected just invoking the sdp
dissector to dissect the sdp buffer might be enough. SDP will take
care of "registering" the RTP converstations definded in it so that
related media packets are passed to RTP and that RTP calls the propper
dissector for the payload.

You can take a look on how packet-rtsp.c or packet-sip.c hand over to
sdp and how amr or iuup register themselves to be usable as dynamic
RTP payload.

Hope this helps