Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Should we support GTK+ 2.0[.x] and 2.2[.x], or just 2.4 and

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:06:35 -0400
Guy Harris wrote:
Ulf Lamping wrote:

So there are not that many places that could show problems here - the problem we have seems to be a lack of tests if GTK 2.0/2.2 is still running.

One data point:

The GTK+ version distribution in Wireshark bug reports not specifying Windows as the OS and which give the GTK version is as follows:

      1 GTK+ 2.0     [2006-11-03]
      3 GTK+ 2.2     [2005-10-28]
                     [2006-05-03]
                     [2008-02-17]