Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New Wireshark welcome page!

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 02:39:34 +0200
Michael Tüxen schrieb:
Hi Ulf,

I really like it. And I think it should have a clean not overload
design. Like it is now.

One comment from me:

There is a column 'Online' which I would then expect to contain
all contents which is online. But this is not true... There are
links to the Wiki from other columns... I do not currently have
a a better idea, but this confused me... But maybe it is only me.
I understand what you mean. Unfortunately, I also don't have a better idea for the name, so let's keep with it, until someone comes up with a better text.
Thanks for the very good idea and work!
:-)