Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New Wireshark welcome page!

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 02:21:43 +0200
Stig Bjørlykke schrieb:
2008/4/17, Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>:
 What I did is to "gray out" items that are currently not available,
 which makes much more sense to me.

But it is possible to select them, and a warning will pop up when selecting one.
It does disappear from the list, but do we need this warning dialog?
This has nothing to do with the welcome page, but is a feature of the recent file mechanism.

What I would like to see is a dialog asking: "This file is (currently) not available. Remove it from the recent files list? Yes/No"

If you have some spare time, go on and fix it - my to do list is already full ;-)

Regards, ULFL