Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New Wireshark welcome page!

From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:43:32 +0200
Hi Ulf,

I really like it. And I think it should have a clean not overload
design. Like it is now.

One comment from me:

There is a column 'Online' which I would then expect to contain
all contents which is online. But this is not true... There are
links to the Wiki from other columns... I do not currently have
a a better idea, but this confused me... But maybe it is only me.

Thanks for the very good idea and work!

Best regards
Michael