Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New Wireshark welcome page!

From: "Stig Bjørlykke" <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:48:30 +0200
Just some small comments:

- Hiding an interface in the interface options does not update the
interface list in the welcome page.

- When having a lot of interfaces, do we get a scrollbar on the
interface list or  do we get a scrollbar on the welcome page?

- The Recent file list does not truncate long filenames on my OSX.  (I
suppose it should?)

- I would really like a "new features" and/or a "tip of the day" in
the lower right corner.  This would help us educate the users :)

--
Stig Bjørlykke