Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems building on Windows XP

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 22:29:43 +0200
L. Mark Pilant schrieb:
I may go try this on another machine which has never seen WS work.  That
way I know everything will be clean without having to worry about little
"droppings" left over :-)
Ahhhh, think I got it. It was the misplaced line:

   cd ..\lib

that was only called for MSVC2005 like systems, but has to be done for MSVC 2003 and alike as well.

Could you please try SVN 25051 (or later) and report if that solved your problem?

Regards, ULFL

P.S: Might take some minutes that this SVN version becomes publicly available ...