Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems building on Windows XP

From: "L. Mark Pilant" <Mark.Pilant@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:21:47 -0400
HI Ulf.

> Do you have a adns.tmp dir in your WS sources?
> Do you have a C:\wireshark-win32-libs\MSVC2003\adns?
> Do you have C:\wireshark\adns.tmp\adns_win32\lib\adns_dll.dll?

The Wireshark directory and Wireshark-win32-libs directories, for this
test, were freshly created and thus empty.  I did a checkout (head
revision) from the Wireshark trunk to populate the new Wireshark
directory.  As I recall, there was no adns.tmp directory.

When the build does blow up, the .dll is present in the ...\lib\
directory as it is supposed to be.

- Mark