Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] (was: no subject) KNX support

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:59:22 +0200
Hi,

This protocol specification is sold by the industry association. So if someone is willing to publish the specification, there's nothing much going to happen :/

Thanx,
Jaap

ander rosa anguiano wrote:
 Hello:

I have made a domotic instalation in my home using KNX(EIB) and i have a knx tcp/ip adapter in my home net.....

The protocol is called EIBNET/IP (multicasting UDP 3671)and there is not a specific disector for this protocol implemented in WIRESHARK...soo

i can see that a message has been sniff by the shark but i can not see the disection tree(details).

Could someone develop?Not only for me because i think that many other people will be in the same situation like me....because KNX is growing and growing...

Thank you soo much for your good job friends!!!!!!keep on!!!!