Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Lots of Header Packets, but No Data Packets?

Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 12:53:21 -0400
I've spent a few hours now trying various Wireshark options, Googling,
etc. - but I just can't seem to get WireShark to show me any DATA packets.

I see lots of header packets associated with my http: request and response,
just no Data packets.

I'm simply displaying various small .htm web pages using http://.

I'm logged into the server (through Terminal Server) as Administrator.

I can see Data packets in the sample capture files listed on your website,
just not in any of the captures I do using my server's own traffic.

I've tried it with and without capture filters.

I have no display filters enabled.

...I just can't seem to get there.

I know data is being sent because I can see it in the web page on my client
PC.

Attached is a PDF showing my capture.

If you can give me some ideas to pursue to further diagnose I would be
grateful.

Thanks,

Craig Barton
Craig.Barton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx