Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] how to build standalone plugin dll

From: "jorge sanchez" <xsanch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 17:13:39 +0200
Hi ,

it was just typo sorry for that. I mean that the plugins name is
bip.dll and i copied this file to correct directory.

Maybe the problem is that I modified the VERSION_EXTRA in config.nmake
to "jorge" so the plugin shoul be
expected in %WIRESHARK\plugins\0.99.8jorge\bip.dll instead of
%WIRESHARK\plugins\0.99.8\bip.dll  .

I removed the VERSION_EXTRA and I am currently rebuilding the wireshark..

Thanks,

Jorge Sanchez