Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Share CRC32C code between MPA and iSCSI

From: Philip Frey1 <PHF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 10:47:48 +0200

Hi Mark,

we have developed a dissector for the MPA (Marker PDU Aligned Framing) protocol which is part of the iWARP stack.
Since we also need to do some CRC32C calculations (same as iSCSI), we extracted your CRC32C code into a crc32c c- and header file
which is located at epan/ (where all the other crc calculations reside as well).

Do you have any objections to that?

Please find attached your modified dissector and the new header- and source files for the CRC32C calculation.

If you are ok with that, I will submit a patch to the bug mailing list.

Best regards,
 Philip

file locations:
epan/crc32c.c