Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] VoIP call -- RTP trace --
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 22:57:07 +0100
Yes it?s true.
The thing is that I am working with codec G729 and I am not able to decode or play the trace ?cause this codec has a patent.
G729 is a request from the customer....

I?ve found a code in C++, but I do not know how to compile it in Wireshark.

Regards,
Bruno.

Citando Maria de Fatima Requena <[email protected]>:

Can wireshark play files?

I am working on smth similar, and I need an external tool to generate wav