Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Inquiring about code

From: Ibrahim Habib <ibrahimhabib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 04:16:16 -0400
I would like to use a code that could allow me to monitor the activities of a client program during its communications with a server program-under windows platform. I would like to be able to read what packets are sent and received by the client program, what actions it is performing based upon the packets it is receiving from the server program.
Thanks

How well do you know your celebrity gossip? Talk celebrity smackdowns here.