Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Image Request

From: Tracy Thompkins <tthompkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:02:17 -0400
Hello!
We are looking for hi-res images of the WireShark application to run in the June issue of Laptop Magazine. Do you have anything available?

Please let me know if you have questions or require additional
information.

Thanks!

Tracy Thompkins
Photo Editor
LAPTOP Magazine
Mobile Solutions for Business and Life
1410 Broadway, 21st Floor
New York, NY 10018
Phone (212) 807-8220 x247
Fax (212) 807-1098
tthompkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.laptopmag.com
--Image request general guidelines:
* Hi-res 300dpi or greater, suitable for print
* As large as possible without resizing the original image
* As many different shots as are available
* Multiple angles and lifestyle shots increase likelihood of
prominent editorial placement.
* RGB or CMYK OK
* Optional: If you have a press site or FTP site for media images,
and would like us to be able to access it for future requests, please
include site address or login information as well.
--
FTP Info:
http://www.box.net/login

username: laptopart
password: laptop1410

* Create a folder with your product name and follow instructions to
upload files

* Send me an email to let me know your files have finished uploading