Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] HELP: about tshark shared library.

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:14:54 -0700

On Mar 25, 2008, at 3:44 AM, Pankaj Yadav wrote:

I want to create a shared library for tshark (using wireshark-0.99.8).

Why? What would you use that library for? Is there something tshark does that libwireshark (which is what both Wireshark and TShark use to dissect packets) and libwiretap (which is what both Wireshark and TShark use to read capture files) don't do?