Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Regarding TShark.dll

From: Eloy Paris <peloy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:36:00 -0400
On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 12:27:37PM +0000, amol shinde wrote:

>      I need to create TShark.dll from wireshark. I am customising
>      wirshark for our project use which is based on GPL. Can
>      anyone please help me out. I know we need to make changes in
>      Makefile.nmake under wireshark directory but i am unaware of dll
>      creation.

Why do you need a TShark.dll? tshark is an applicaction that uses
services provided by libwireshark, which is already a DLL you can link
your application with.

Just add the code from tshark that you need to your main application
and link with libwireshark. You don't need to touch anything in the
wireshark directory to do this.

Eloy Paris.-