Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark.org down?

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:17:53 +0000
At least from my location (UK) www.wireshark.org seems to be down. A traceroute shows the path running through telia in London so is this damage due to the telia\cogent dispute (http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/03/19/1912211)?

I also see that someone has nabbed wireshark.com for something to do with wireless comms.

--
Regards,

Graham Bloice