Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] IO Graphs plotting (was 'IO Graphs cumulative plot')

From: "Michele Pedrolli" <mix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:55:18 +0100 (CET)
On Mon, March 10, 2008 9:19 am, Stig Bj�rlykke wrote:

> You can use MAX(*) to plot the maximum cumulated length for the given
> intervall, which I think is the graph you want.

Thanks Stig, this does what I want.
What I want to do now is changing the default behavior of the plotting of
the graph. In particular I want to change, in the plot, the value of y
according to some value of x (i.e. when the delta timestamp to previous
captured frame is greater than a parameter, the plot should restart from
y=0 and then continue).

In gtk_iostat_packet() now I have a variable
nstime_t time_delta_prev, where time_delta_prev = pinfo->fd->del_cap_ts;
Where is the y value calculated? And is it possible to change it as needed
by me?

Thanks

--
              Michele