Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Typing in lists

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 01:08:28 -0600
On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 10:58:59AM +0400, Abhik Sarkar wrote:

> Should fixing this be a pre-requisite for the 1.0 release? Or, would
> it be easy to update the installers once the fix in GTK becomes
> available?

We're planning on 1.0 going out out in a couple of weeks and the GTK bug
probably won't be fixed by then.  When the GTK problem is fixed, we
would include the new GTK version in a later version of Wireshark
instead of updating the 1.0 installer.  You would actually be able to
get a build in between releases with the fixed GTK once it becomes
available.

Steve