Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] nested dissector

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:47:03 +0400
If I understand you correctly, Filippo, I think you want to know how
you can find out from within your plug-in if the "mikey" dissector was
called (and did its work). I think one of the ways would be to use
pinfo->layer_names (which corresponds to frame.protocols). If you can
find the string "mikey" in this field after the protocol has been
called and has done its work, I think it will work.

Perhaps there is a cleaner way of finding out but I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Abhik.