Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 24675: /trunk-1.0/

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:58:47 -0700
The 1.0 trunk official. 1.0pre1 should be out this evening (PDT) or tomorrow
morning. There appears to be a problem with the gmodule DLL in recent releases
of GLib. I'll build the Windows installers by hand, substituting
libgmodule-2.0-0.dll from GLib 2.14.5, which is the latest release I've found
that works.

Please add any commits after 24675 that need to go into 1.0 to the "Pending"
section in http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/Roadmap