Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Preferences for a file format.

From: Florent Drouin <florent.drouin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:53:07 +0100
   Hi,

What is the best way to save and get a preference for a file format reader ?
I would like, to define the number of records to check for the heuristic detection (and probably many more other parameters), as a configurable parameter.
But, in the wiretap directory, no one is using preferences.
Should I use the prefs_register_module(..) ?

Regards
Florent