Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Disabling warnings as errors in windows wireshark

From: "A Verma" <laughaloud43@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:18:06 +0530
Hi,
I am just curious and tis could be a suggestion for improvement too:
Where is all this information documented?
Are there any pointers to such info?
Some docs we could read?

I was looking for the same info but did not find it anywhere!
Smthing we all cud do to make things simpler & quicker,
tc,
Ash

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 12:50 PM, Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 11:54:46PM -0700, Merlin Hooze wrote:

> How do I disable the warnings being treated as errors while building
> wireshark 0.99.8 ?

On Windows, remove -WX or /WX from the Makefile.nmake files.

Steve