Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] RPM error

From: Reinhard Speyerer <rspmn@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 16:39:40 +0100
taraniteja.vishwanatha@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Even after configuring with –disable –gtk2 , wondering why is it
> checking for gtk version >=2!!!

> checking for GTK+ - version >= 2.0.0... no

Hello Taraniteja,

please note that you have to specify this option as:

./configure --disable-gtk2

checking for gtk-config... no
checking for GTK - version >= 1.2.0... no

As Jeff Morriss already mentioned you also have to update the %setup
section in the .spec file appropriately if you use a RPM-based build setup.

Regards,
Reinhard