Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems with epan\oids.c

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 11:10:38 +0100
Hi,

It talks about updated MIBs in 0.4.6, nothing about 0.4.7. No functional changes/bug fixes are described either.

Debian testing repository also is on 0.4.5, no activity seen to update the code here.

FTP site is unresponsive, so can't check the tarball myself.

Thanx,
Jaap

Peter Johansson wrote:
2008/3/16, Andrew Hood <ajhood@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:ajhood@xxxxxxxxx>>:

    Jaap Keuter wrote:
     > Hi,
     >
     > Could you point us to these newer versions?
     >
     > Thanx,
     > Jaap

    ftp://ftp.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/pub/local/libsmi/libsmi-0.4.7.tar.gz

                   -- Dr. Who