Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems with epan\oids.c

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 00:56:09 +0100
On 13. mars. 2008, at 15.51, Peter Johansson wrote:

Could this then be of the same type of issue that is with adns, hence it is required to recompile libsmi too if using another compiler for Wireshark on Windows than MSVC 6. Developer Studio 2005EE for instance?

Does it work correctly on win32 with user specified MIBs without running in the debugger? Or do we have to make some changes before releasing 1.0? Like revert r24569 and live with the memory leakage?

I'm getting crashes on win32 with 0.99.8 having a custom MIB with duplicated DESCRIPTION field (attached), so we probably have some more issues using libsmi...

--
Stig Bjørlykke