Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems with epan\oids.c

From: "Peter Johansson" <peterjohansson73@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:51:45 +0100
2008/3/13, Luis EG Ontanon <luis@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 2:38 PM, Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  I suppose we have to leave them allocated if we don't know how libsmi
>  is compiled?
>  I have almost no experience on Windows, do we compile this our self?

I compiled it, I just made changes to the makefile (and build only the
dll), I have no clue whether HAVE_VASPRINTF was defined or not.

You can get the nmakefile from
http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/200708/msg00489.html

\Lego

Did you compile it using MSVC 6? Could this then be of the same type of issue that is with adns, hence it is required to recompile libsmi too if using another compiler for Wireshark on Windows than MSVC 6. Developer Studio 2005EE for instance?

/ Peter