Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Question

From: "niel m" <niel.prism.tank@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:31:18 +0800
Thank you very much Jaap for the inputs and help :)
I will never forget you bro :)

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 2:14 PM, Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Niel,

First of all, this looks more like a user question, so wireshark-users would
be a better list.

But since we're here lets address it anyway. Wireshark tries to read the TCP
stream, but finds that the HTTP messages are cut short. That is an option of
the capture engine (in order to limit the total capture size, it only stores
the first few octets), or there are multiple fragments that aren't put back
together.

Thanx,
Jaap