Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] again openssl.

From: Peter Volkov <pva@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 00:06:04 +0300
Hello.

Is openssl used anywhere in the code? I've grepped all sources for all
openssl headers and did not found any
places where they are included. Last time this question was asked the
answer was [1] mit-kerberos, but could you point me more where it is
used?

And another possibly related question. Do I understand correctly (from
configure.in) that gnutls is used for SSL decryption while gcrypt is
used for ipsec and they could be used completely independently?

[1] http://marc.info/?l=wireshark-dev&m=119670020022932&w=2

Thank you in advance for your answer,
--
Peter.