Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] [patch] export as C arrays

From: "Francesco Fondelli" <francesco.fondelli@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:59:25 +0100
Hi All,

Attached is a patch to export packets data as "C Arrays".  I often
have the need to [re]send data captured with wireshark using a
raw/pf_packet socket.  Output format is one char[] per packet,
it looks like almost the same as the one produced by "Follow TCP
stream".

Please check it in, if you like it.

Ciao
FF

ps
patch is against svn #24597 but unfortunately is a "diff -ru dir1 dir2"
because I cannot "svn diff" anymore due to bad bad proxy settings,
sorry, it should work fine anyway.

pps
bug report is #2349