Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Compiling with a older GTK version

Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:20:31 +0530
Hi ,

I am installing the respective gtk and glib versions. The linux version is RHEL 4.But assuming GTK + allows to compile on the both the version simultaneously, I have given the ./configure with gtk2 disabled. I am getting the following error:\

checking for gtk-config... no
checking for GTK - version >= 1.2.0... no
*** The gtk-config script installed by GTK could not be found
*** If GTK was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GTK_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to gtk-config.
checking for glib-config... no
checking for GLIB - version >= 1.2.0... no
*** The glib-config script installed by GLIB could not be found
*** If GLIB was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GLIB_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to glib-config.
configure: error: GLib distribution not found.

//Tarani