Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Compare two merged capture files

From: Vincenzo Condoleo <vcondole@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:26:46 +0100
Hello all
I need to compare two capture files which have been captured on two different Hosts (and then been merged together manually). The goal is to load the merged capture file and then detect package injection or loss. I wrote a Lua script which already does the trick quite good, but it would be nice to have it integrated in Wireshark. So I'm wondering if you interested in such an extension? If you are just let me know.
It would also be greate if you can give me a little hint where to start.
Thank you
Regards
Vincenzo