Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] BIG problem.

From: Contact FreeGSM <contact@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 22:08:20 +0200
Windows XP SP2
Wireshark last version 0.99.8, GTK+ 2.12.8

When I open the Start capture dialog (where you set the adapter, etc, NOT WHEN I START CAPTURE), my internet crashes. Nothing works from that moment on. Nor HTTP, nor mail, nothing. BUT, what was already started (Example a download, a winamp online stream) continues to work, without problem. Any new connection is NOT fullfilled.

What happens?