Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] IO Graphs cumulative plot

From: "Michele Pedrolli" <mix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:13:54 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, March 6, 2008 4:04 pm, Stig Bj�rlykke wrote:

> You can have a look at the attached patch.  I think this patch will do
> what you want, but it does not always work as expected when used as
> display filter because pinfo->fd->cum_bytes only add displayed
> packages.

Thank you Stig for your patch!
Now I'm able to trace the cumulative lenght of frames in the stream. But
how this curve can be plotted in IO Graphs?
Choosing SUM(*) frame.cum.len is wrong, since I'm plotting the sum of the
cumulative frame lengths over each time interval.
Do I need to change gtk/io_stat.c in such a way to have the new unit
"Cumulative Bytes Length/Tick" for the Y axis?

thanks

--
              Michele