Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Feature Request: Clicking on RTP Player graphicpops up packe

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 10:36:47 -0500
You've got the correct forum, but you may wish to file a bug report,
with "Severity" marked as "Enhancement", so it doesn't get lost or
forgotten:
http://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Wireshark.

If the feature request is doable and someone has the time to do it, it
may make its way into the product.  Probably the fastest way to get a
new feature into Wireshark though is if you are able to add it yourself
and submit a patch for review.

- Chris