Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark exiting while calling the plugin in 0.99.8

From: Kumar A <a_kumar1804@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 03:21:41 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

I had created a plugin dissector with wireshark 0.99.6, which worked fine.
But the same plugin didn't work with 0.99.8.
I recompiled it with 0.99.8 version.
The problem now is even though the plugin works fine in my pc where I have actually set up the wireshark built enviornment, but same plugin fails when installed on a different pc.
On selecting 'decode as myplugin', wireshark just hangs and exits.
Any hints, what can be the dependency ?

Thanks!

Looking for last minute shopping deals?