Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Release process / Compiling with -Werror on 0.99.9

From: "A Verma" <laughaloud43@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 14:14:42 +0530
Hi,
Can you pls explain to me how exactly that is done?
The file is configure.in.

I set the warnings_as_errors_default to no. But still the warnings are apprearing.
Some other modifications also nedd to be made?

-Ash

On 3/4/08, Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Stephen Fisher wrote:
> Gerald,
>warnings_as_errors_default="no
> If I remember correctly, you reverse the option of compiling with
> -Werror on Unix when releasing Wireshark.  Did you change it back to
> default to error out on warnings in the 0.99.9 trunk?

The default setting for "warnings-as-errors" was set to "no" just after
the 0.99.8 split, so the trunk shouldn't have been affected.