Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] SVN 24544 build fails on Windows

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 01:28:06 -0800
Guy Harris wrote:

Given that the mantissa of a double is, in most if not all platforms, less than 64 bits long, the right type for the "nanoseconds" part of the time stamp is probably an FT_UINT64, not an FT_DOUBLE, so your change should be combined with changes to fix all the hf_ values passed in to dissect_ptp_v2_timeInterval() for the nanosecond part of the time interval to be FT_UINT64.

Anders Broman'd already checked your patch in, so I checked in a change to fix the types of the fields in question.