Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Debug messages in editcap?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 07:04:30 +0100
Hi,

This feature was added in the course of working on bug 1158, in revision
22426. Please add your comments to this (still open) bug report.

Thanx,
Jaap

Peter Fales wrote:
We've noticed that check_timestamp() in wireshark/editcap.c contains a debug statement that prints information about every 250th packet. Is
this functionality needed?   Can the debug line be removed, or made
optional in some way?

Thanks,