Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] new dissector - Xcsl Call Specification Language

From: Dick Gooris <gooris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 16:09:21 +0100
Wireshark team,

I submitted a new dissector via this url :

http://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Wireshark

The dissector is for the xcsl protocol, a Tcp, Ascii based heuristic dissector for the Call Specification Language. A protocol to
control call generators used in VoIP solutions.

I attached the packet-xcsl.c file in the url.

To get an entry within Makefile.common, and or other makefiles underneath epan/dissectors, I did not add files.

What would be the next step to actually get the dissector in the build ?

It's bug : 2319
Attachement :1501

Thanks in advance,

   - Dick Gooris