Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Patch and features to the EtherCAT plugin

From: "Peter Johansson" <peterjohansson73@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 14:56:06 +0100
2008/2/28, Peter Johansson <peterjohansson73@xxxxxxxxx>:
I have made some changes (cleaning up mainly) to the EtherCAT plugin while adding the ability to register heuristic sub dissectors to handle the EtherCAT datagrams within each EtherCAT frame.

Since I cannot access the bugtracker page right now (do not know where the problem lies), I send this patch to the dev-list just like in the "good old days" ;)

I have performed fuzz-tests on the changes and will update the Wiki for EtherCAT accordingly when I can access that page (problems with that one too for me).

Please consider it for checkin.

Regards, Peter

Closing this thread now since the access to bugzilla is working again for me. I have filed this as bug #2326 instead.

/ Peter